Become a Corporate Partner
Showcase your business while supporting our community’s health!
Join our Corporate Partner Program! Please contact Judi Rose: 818.301.6321 or email@example.com
Thank You to Our 2018
Your Business Thrives When Your Community Thrives
By becoming a Valley Community Healthcare Corporate Partner you have the unique opportunity to place your corporate name in front of an estimated 100,000 people for a full year while supporting healthcare services to nearly 20,000 low-income men, women and children in the San Fernando Valley.
Your Year-Long Benefits
- Our corporate partners are listed on VCH letterhead and on all of our flyers
- Listing in newsletter mastheads
- Your name will be on large signage all year in the lobbies of our three, very busy health center locations
- Your company name and website link on our website
- Full-color, cause-related giving ads in the San Fernando Valley Business Journal
- Recognition posts on VCH Facebook page
- Recognition tweets through VCH Twitter feed
- Recognition on our e-blast newsletters
We have had a Corporate Partnership with Valley Community Healthcare since 2001, and from the outset, we were “sold” on the value this organization provides to the community. We support a lot of nonprofit organizations, but none gives us 400 the return on investment the way Valley Community Healthcare does. Not only do we get the satisfaction of helping such a worthwhile organization, but we also receive very positive recognition.
As Corporate Partners with Valley Community Healthcare, they have far exceeded our expectations in their ability to promote us. We have received numerous positive compliments and acknowledgments. Our name has been noticed on their lobby sign, in the San Fernando Valley Business Journal ads, and listings in Valley Community Healthcare publications.
We are independent insurance agents, deriving most of our income from the sale of health insurance products to individuals, companies, and seniors. Valley Community Healthcare provides health services to people we cannot usually help. It is especially satisfying for us to give back in this way, and feel appreciated by the Valley Community Healthcare for our contributions. We are honored to be Corporate Partners with Valley Community Healthcare.