During the last few days, VCH has experienced significant technical outages with our appointment and patient systems. Please know that this has been as difficult for us as it has been for you, and we are working 24/7 to resolve these issues as soon as possible. This is the reason we have not been able to provide you, our patients, with some of the appointments you wanted to schedule or respond to some of your questions or requests as you deserve and we would like to do. However, we are optimistic that our system will be restored to full function within the next couple of days.
- Meanwhile, we want to do everything we can to provide you with the health care service you need and deserve.
- If you already have an existing scheduled appointment, be it in-person, telephone or video visit, we will keep your appointment as scheduled.
- If you need a new appointment, call us. We will take your information, and once our systems are back, we will call you to schedule your appointment
- If you need a medication refill because you are running out of meds within 48 hours, call us and we will give you a priority appointment
- If you have COVID 19 related symptoms, call us and we will give you a priority appointment
- For other medical needs and/or questions, please send us a text to (818) 763-8836. Include your name, your contact number, and the best time to reach you. A VCH nurse will contact you as soon as possible during regular office hours
We apologize for this terrible situation, but we are still here for you and will do everything in our power to ensure you get the care you need in the most timely way we can. Rest assured we are working around the clock to fix our systems issue and get back to being the Valley Community Healthcare you have always known and depended upon.