The purpose of this unique infectious disease program is to prevent, treat and control the spread of viruses and spreadable illnesses through prevention, education, diagnosis and treatment.
Our infectious disease specialist and clinical Care Team ensure that patients receive the treatment, follow-up care and health management at every stage of their illness and infection.
SHLA’s inclusive program is culturally sensitive to the needs of our diverse populations.
Smart Health LA treats all infectious diseases including:
- HIV or chronic infection
- Hepatitis A, B, C
- Severe COVID19 illness, complications, and long-term symptoms
- Tuberculosis, severe Influenza (Flu), Fevers, Meningitis
- Monkey Pox (MPX) concerns
- STD symptoms or confirmed positive test
- Skin infections, Abscesses, Shingles
- Pre/post-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP/PEP)
- Transgender care in collaboration with specialists
- Diabetic/pregnancy-related infections
- Food-borne illness and diarrhea
… and much more!
Consult the Specialist
Call 818-763-8836 to book directly with our infectious disease specialist.