NEW COVID19 CHECK-IN PROCEDURES
It is important that you bring your children in for well child care and vaccines. Because of the COVID19 virus and to keep you safe, we have made these changes to your clinic visit.
- Please come with a mask or face covering. All visitors except children under 2 years old must wear a mask or other face covering in order to be seen.
- You and your children will have your temperatures checked
- We will ask you questions about COVID19 symptoms.
- Patients with no symptoms will get a wristband, and wait until they are called to their appointment.
- Only one parent/caregiver is allowed to come with the child to their appointment.
- We ask you to leave children without appointments at home to keep them safe.
NORTH HILLS PATIENTS
Check-in at the tent next to the main front entrance and please come with a mask or face covering. Then follow the same instructions for your appointment.
Our Primary Care Services Include:
- Newborn visits
- Well-baby visits
- Annual/school physical exams
- Sports physical exams
- Sick and urgent care visits
- Reproductive and sexual health
- Referrals for diagnostic imaging
- Referrals to specialty care
Our In-House Specialty Services Include:
- Eye exams and glasses for children >5 years old
- Dental exams including fluoride treatments
- Behavioral/mental health services
We believe that a healthy life starts at birth, and we understand that pediatric medicine requires special training for fostering optimal health in children. Through our specially designed Child/Adolescent Medicine Program (CAMP), VCH has developed separate pediatric and adolescent care teams to provide age-appropriate and continuous care as patients grow from infancy and mature through childhood into adolescence.
A licensed Adolescent Medicine Specialist in our Teen Clinic is uniquely qualified to advocate for and counsel patients aged 12-19 through the many physical and emotional changes and life challenges that arise during adolescence. As teens transition to adult medical care, their health management continues in the general medicine departments in our North Hollywood and North Hills Centers.
Pediatric Hours & Contact
Call 818-763-8836 for an appointment
Monday – Friday
Monday & Wednesday
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8:00am-3:00pm by appointment