VCH Patient Portal
MyVCH is the confidential online connection to your medical home. The portal makes it simple for patients to ask questions about their health, access their medical records, and track appointments.
What are the features and benefits of the Patient Portal?
- Make or cancel appointments
- Email your medical provider’s office
- View lab test results
- Request refills for existing prescriptions
- Look up past office visit information
- Access your health record
- Access health education information
How do I register for a patient portal account?
- During your next appointment, visit the Front Desk at either the North Hollywood or North Hills Center and ask about a VCH account
- Staff creates a personalized token with a code that gives you exclusive access to your health information.
- Using the code, sign up and register your account. Registration takes just a few minutes, and staff can help you activate your account.
- If you have difficulty logging into your VCH account, and need technical assistance call 818-432-8947 or email email@example.com
Is my VCH patient portal account safe to use?
The VCH patient portal is HIPAA-compliant. This means that by law, your personal health record and other medical information must remain confidential and protected.
We are committed to providing you with a pleasant experience when using the VCH patient portal.