Our licensed counselors strive to meet each patient’s physical and mental health care needs. We take a whole person approach that addresses mind and body wellness integrated into primary care at VCH. There are no age limits. Children and adolescents, adults and seniors are able to get strengths-based, informed care.
Our primary care providers refer enrolled patients to Behavioral Health Services, and intake begins with a comprehensive clinical assessment that identifies each patient’s unique needs, culture, values, and lifestyle. Licensed therapists serve individuals, couples, families, and groups, and provide counseling on stress-related issues, emotional struggles, relationship concerns, and social difficulties.
Our behavioral health services include:
- Parenting skills training and coaching
- Individual, family, and group prevention
- Early intervention and treatment
- Wellness workshops on anxiety, depression, and anger management
- Referrals to specialty mental health providers, local hospitals, community resources, and substance abuse services
Behavioral Health Hours & Contact
Call 818-763-8836 for an appointment
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Tuesday & Thursday
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday