What is the MyVCH patient portal?
MyVCH is the confidential online connection to your medical home. The portal makes it simple for patients to ask questions about their health, access their medical records, and track appointments.
What are the features and benefits of MyVCH?
- Inbox: Send secure messages to your health care provider regarding clinical-related questions or recent medical visit.
- Appointments: Keep track, reschedule, or cancel upcoming appointments and review past appointments.
- MyChart: Request to view your personal health record; please allow 20-30 minutes to process your request.
- Medications: Submit a refill request for the prescriptions prescribed by your health care provider.
- Settings: Modify or change your user name or password to access your MyVCH account.
How do I register for a MyVCH patient portal account?
- During your next appointment, visit the Front Desk at either the North Hollywood or North Hills Center and ask about a MyVCH account
- Staff creates a personalized token with a code that gives you exclusive access to your health information.
- Using the code, sign up and register your account. Registration takes just a few minutes, and staff can help you activate your account.
Is MyVCH safe to use?
The MyVCH patient portal is HIPAA-compliant. This means that by law, your personal health record and other medical information must remain confidential and protected.
We are committed to providing you with a pleasant experience when using the MyVCH patient portal. If you have difficulty logging into your MyVCH account, ask a member of our Front Desk Staff for assistance, or send an email to email@example.com.